Friday, June 11, 2010

Spotlight on Stepping Out!



Hello, everyone! Sarah here to shine the spotlight on another gorgeous kit - Stepping Out.

Here in the United States, June is one of the most popular months for weddings. Stepping Out is a great kit to turn to when you have a wedding themed page or project. Isn't it beautiful!


Check out all those lovely floral elements. Perfect for a wedding, don't you think? I recently designed a wedding invitation for a good friend, and I used Stepping Out:


And I also created a page using some of these floral elements to talk about my work as a wedding photographer:



I hope you'll think of this lovely kit as you're scrapping the wedding photos in your collection. I know I'll be coming back to this kit time and time again when I have a beautiful summer wedding whose story I want to record in my family scrapbook.


No comments: