Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CT Spotlight - Summer Solstice!

Privet! Carolyn here with the spotlight on Summer Solstice! This kit is absolutely amazing. There are so many beautiful textured papers and fabulous elements that make it perfect for almost any of your pictures! I love the beautiful blues, greens, oranges and reds. So much variety in one kit!


Here's the matching alpha that I have used many times. It is so rustic, perfect for any outdoor photos and stunning with the Summer Solstice kit!

This is my latest layout using Summer Solstice. I felt like flowers and these orange ones looked so great with my photos that I decided to make a whole border with them. What fun!

For all your summer photos you will NEED this kit! It will make your pages look beautiful! Hope you have as much fun playing with it as I did!
Happy Scrapping....




No comments: