Monday, June 07, 2010

Monday Freebie!

Privet and Happy Monday, everyone!!  It's Cara here with a fun freebie today.  I have a serious addiction to Maria's kit, "Nocturne De Fleur".   Seriously... I can't stop using it!  It's so versatile with black and white papers and the pop of vibrant colors is so striking.  If you don't already have this kit, GO GET IT!  Plus, it's the featured kit of the month, so it's ON SALE!  You'll be surprised at how many things you can scrap with this kit. You can find it exclusively at ScrapMatters.  Here's a preview of the kit:



And now, for the freebie!  I created a "framed" word art and a word art by itself.



Download it HERE.

I was inspired by how lovely my garden looks right now, and thought this would be a great cornerstone piece for a layout.  I hope you enjoy it.  If you download it, please remember to say Spasibo (or Thank You!).  Have a wonderful week!




No comments: