Saturday, August 08, 2009

ScrapMatters Birthday Blog Train is HERE!!

Welcome to the stop number FOUR of ScrapMatters birthday blog train!!
You are now in Russia, PRIVET! ;D

At this blog-train we are featuring A Perfect Picnic collab from SM designers:


And I'm actually now in the middle of picnic preparations - just got back from shopping! We will have trout steaks! Yummy!! My DH cooks them perfectly! OK, I'm hungry now! LOL

Here's the page I made with the awesome collab. I'm totally scraplifting my CT member Oksana here - she does marvelous job with minimalistic pages!


And here's the quickpage I made with it:


You've come here from Erica's blog and now move on to Melanie's!
*** Sorry! Link is expired!***

26 comments:

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Great QP!!! Thank you so much:)

Breeoxd said...

Spasido, or um thank you! lol

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Lisa said...

Love your QP! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

thanks much

lime said...

Spasibo!! And TUSEN TAKK; thank you in Norwegian ;)

theroyalblog said...

Spasibo!! Merci! Thank you! :)

Lisa said...

SPASIBO! Cute QP.

princess jen said...

Thank you very much! This quick page is darling. Spasibo. (my hubby lived in moscow for a few years and I have a good friend living in St. Petersburg right now... someday I will get to visit too!)

Hifam said...

So cute - thanks!

Scrappy Frog said...

SPASIBO....thank you for the kewl QP (Scrappyfrog)

Elaine said...

Thank you for sharing, Love it!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 09 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Krisi said...

SPASIBO

Love it!

karo said...

it is superb !!! thanks a lot

CactusFreek said...

SPASIBO :o)

Monique said...

SPASIBO, Maria (and Okasana!)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous QP, thanks so much for his and all your freebies. They are greatly appreciated! :0)

VissyMac said...

SPASIBO !!

kathymack56 said...

SPASIBO. aka, thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

SPASIBO

Tammy said...

I tried to dl the part of the train but it says you are out of bandwidth. :(

Tammy

Liz said...

I LOVE this quick page, but can't download because box.net says you are out of bandwidth. HELP!!

Liz said...

Thank you! Thank you! Spasibo. I'm SO glad you reuploaded this page!

* Lee said...

SPASIBO SO MUCH for your ADORABLE contribution!!

clubiani said...

thanks for sharing this lovely page!