Friday, August 07, 2009

New kit in the store - Countryside Harmony!

PRIVET everyone!!
I'm so thrilled to present you my newest kit - Countryside Harmony - it'a total experiment with style and it's the first time I held a one kit call.
I was so nervous, I could not scrap myself!! LOL

But everything turned out GREAT!! YAY!!!
Check it out, I have three previews for one product! :D




Here they are - marvellous creations!
by Nadin:



by Andrea:



by Cristina (ScrapMatters CT):

by Galina:



by Megan:

by Meggan:

by Michelle:

by Oksana:

by Olya:

by Raya:


Don't forget this kit - hey, the whole store! -
is 30% off during ScrapMatters Birthday weekend!!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Love it, wonderful work, Maria!! :) Beautiful LOs, too! (And perfect for Farmville photos LOL!)

Unknown said...

Ух ты, Маша, столько страничек красивых! Спасибо за твой замечательный набор и за доверие!!!!