Friday, January 16, 2009

My FIRST alpha!!!

Hello everyone!! :D

I did it!! I made my first alpha pack! Woo-Hoo!!!
It's even more exhausting than extracting! LOL It's good that English alphabet has only 26 letters, Russian one has 33! ROFL

So, here it is, a perfect match for my Mr. And Mrs. Brown kit - Mr. And Mrs. Brown Alpha Pack!


You can choose the stamp mat that suits your page or just use the alpha alone. That gives lots of possibilities!
The alpha pack contains:
stamp mats in two colors
uppercase alphabet
13 punctuation marks

Here's my page both with kit and alpha:

credits:
Mr. and Mrs. Brown kit and alpha pack
Font: Eager Naturalist

1 comment:

eugeniasea said...

Маш, твое мастерство растет в геометрической прогрессии :) Буквы потрясно красивые и страничка оформлена бездоганно (это по украински безупречно)!