Monday, January 05, 2009

Jackey’s Jinx Free QP!!

Hello everyone!

We are having so much fun during the holiday vacation, I'm totally stuffed! LOL
But I did find some time to scrap.... because I had a great new kit by Erica Zane!! Woo-hooo!!! It's called Jackey’s Jinx:


Here's my page with it:

credits:
Jakey's Jinx kit by Erica Zane
Akbar Font


And Erica kindly let me share this QP with you! Find some funny picture of your little one and have fun! ;D

Image is linked,
don't forget to say PRIVET if you download! LOL

10 comments:

eugeniasea said...

У Эрики, как всегда, красивый набор! Твоя страничка тоже порадовала :) Такая забавная мордашка по имени Трабл :)))) Целую. С наступившим и наступающими!

Ellie said...

Чудный набор! И твоя работа как всегда великолепная. Спасибо большое!

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 05, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jan [LA 11:41pm] - 06 Jan [NY 02:41am, UK 07:41am, OZ 06:41pm] ).

TerriK said...

thank you very much for sharing. this will look great with my son's picture!

M u s s said...

Спасибо, роднулечки!!!
Обнимаю!!

JulieBee in Iowa USA said...

PRIVET! (I'm assuming that means "thank you" LOL)
This QP is very interesting and I LOVE it!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the neat quick page!!

Pamela said...

I love it! I have a trouble finding little boy, so this is perfect. :)

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing the precious Qp