Sunday, October 12, 2008

Speed Scrap Page

OK, bad blogger, I know! LOL
I have SO MUCH stuff to tell you and too little time to do that :D
So I'm taking it slow!! Be patient with me ;D
Here's this week speed scrap entry! Check out the credits, new beautiFALL stuff coming to the store next week!!!


The journaling says: It was a usual Monday... And in the middle of the day my DH called me and said: it’s the last sunny day of fall, let’s go out to the forest! And we did! Kids were so thrilled! They were seeking mushrooms and had so much fun! It was a beautiful day!
credits:
BeautiFALL paper pack by Scrapmuss Designs (me!) soon coming to the store
stitch (recolored) and glitter alpha from Falling Dusk by Erica Zane
stitch from Berry Crush by Erica Zane and Mary Koelenberg
mat paper from A touch of Cherry kit by Erica Zane
leaves and prongs from Breezy Beauty by Erica Zane
Font: Traveling Typewriter

No comments: