Sunday, October 26, 2008

New kit in the store: Paper Boy Mini

This one for the boys! ;D
I had so much fun creating it, hope you will have even more fun scrapping with it! ;)
Click the preview to get to the shop!

And here are some AMAZING pages for ScrapMatters CT!!

by Erica (also using some EZ Shrubberies):


by Mana (wordart by Bethany):


by Mary (also used Happy Scrap Girl's Shape it Up and alpha from Missed the Bus by Britt-ish Designs):


By Sharon (also used a glittery border and piece of notepaper from Haynay's Fall Splendor Add-On and also Happy Scrap Girl's freebie Worn Out Photo Overlay):


by Christine:


and by me :D

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Ты как всегда в ударе. Вот умеют же люди!

M u s s said...

Да прям уж в ударе... захвалила прям :))
Обнимаю!!

Anne of Alamo said...

I ss with you today...lol, I am not stalking you..ha ha
I had to come and see your blog! one of my favorite things about scrappin' is seeing so many different cultures and countries involved!
just saying hi!