Sunday, August 24, 2008

Speedscrap at 5 a.m. LOL

OK, here's the proof! I'm completely hooked!
What do you usually do at 5 a.m.? Well, I SCRAP!! :D
Lucky USA residents have a late Tuesday speedscrap evening, and I have an early Wednesday morning! LOL
Here's my page, it turned out pretty cool, although I did feel a little sleepy...
And I have the longest credits EVER!


The journaling says:
OK, this was 7 years ago from now... It's late August, and we were having a day out, catching last warm sunny days. Hey, we had only one kid then! That's unbelievable! LOL
credits:
Scribble font
Another Typewriter font
Everything else by Erica Zane at Scrapmatters :D
prong, tag from Breezy Beauty
Alpha and stitches from Naturally Happy
BG paper, wordart and frame from EZ Dreams
green paper from EZ Shrubberies
BG green paper from Lavendar Skies

No comments: