Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CT Spotlight: Countyside Harmony and Layer Masks


Hi! (Or "Privet," as I'm learning in Russian) It's Cara here today to put a spotlight on a fantastic kit, Countryside Harmony. I've also created a freebie for you, so make sure to scroll all the way down.
Maria is just so talented and thoughtful when creating her kits and this kit is SO fantastic! There is so much I love about this kit. I adore the whimsical feel of it and the soft colors and neutral hues are so versatile, you could scrap just about anything with it. Enough of my gushing... take a look at the kit!




Here's the layout I created with it. I love photo masks, and I used this one in a very different way. And yep, that's me as a little girl... a looooong time ago. :)



And, here's the freebie - a template for you to create your own Countryside Harmony page with the colors and elements that suit your picture best. ~ link expired~ We'd love to see what you do with the template and the kit, so be sure to let us see it!!



Have a great week everyone!

1 comment: