Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Speed Scrap Page and a Little Update ;)


It was VERY fast speedscrap, I was late for 45 minutes! LOL I reallly liked how those pictures look together, it was a great chance to scrap them on one page!

I used my latest kit Summer Solstice and matching solids. The frame is from Nocturne De Fleur kit.
Dont's forget that Summer Solstice is featured in ScrapMatters QP exchange! It is 30% off till July 31st - till then you can grab it, make a page and end up with a whole 12x12 album by the end of the month - how cool is that?!
Here's a QPE thread at SM forum, check it out!

I'm going to have a small release this Friday, and my team will be taking part in the Battle of the Cretive Teams at DSA. I've made a cute blinkie for them!!


Happy scrapping and HUGE HUGS! ;D

1 comment:

Olia Slavinskaya said...

Маша, небольшой подарочек http://oliaslavinskaya.blogspot.com/