Friday, May 08, 2009

NEW In the Store: Turtle Island Mini and Seasons Photo Masks!

HI there! Happy Friday everyone! ;D
It's a new release day at ScrapMatters, here's what I have for you this week:

This is another set of photo masks - Capture This: Seasons. Grab them to enhance your Project 365 and Project 52 layouts, to mark beautiful pictures of nature... anything you want to remember!


Here's some inspiration from my CT Stars!

by Megan
by OksanaA
by OksanaP
by Nathalie

And one more release - Turtle Island mini-kit



I don't know why, but this kit waited forever to be released! LOL It's funny to see all those flowers I took pictures of last summer... It was soooo long ago! Boy, I need a vacation! LOL
Here's my page

And here's some gorgeousness from my CT Stars:

by Penny:

by Nathalie

by Megan:

by Oksana:

by Andrea:
Thanks for looking! Have fun scrapping! ;)

No comments: