Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Camera Mom

This is my Tuesday Template Challenge entry:


The journaling says: Yes, this page is about me... Well, me and my camera. Whatever happens, it's the first thing I grab. Sometimes I think everything I remember is what I managed to capture. No pictures = no memories. To hide behind the camera that's what I'm good at... Maybe it's time to step forward?


credits:
Lavendar Skies kit by Erica Zane
Font Completely in Him


This kit stayed unpacked on my PC for a while... I forgot how cool the color scheme was!! I'm into some deep thinking by the end of the year, so the journaling is going deep too! LOL

6 comments:

Heather said...

LOL, this could have been a layout that I made, because I live and breathe with a camera attached to my face. :)

eugeniasea said...

Привет! Хи-хи, прикольная страничка получилась. Цвета такие приятные. И журналинг мне твой очень нравится. Молодец!!!

Ellie said...

Славная страничка. Цвета интересные и прямо в мою следующую тему в скрапшколе

M u s s said...

LOL Heather!!

Спасибо, Жень!!

Забирай в школу свою, буду только рада! ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful - and Are you my clone?! :-) I have ALWAYS thought no photos = no memories... Thanks for the great post.

ZISierra said...

I totally love the how the "scraps" surround and frame the photo. It looks beautiful on digital, and is quite easy to reproduce with real paper!