Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blank Lines

This is my entry for I Dare You Challenge at Snap & Scrap.
January's challenge is to scrap one of New Year resolutions.

I thought about it... a lot. And here's what I came up with:
I’m leaving blank lines. The year started is free from my resolutions. And I’m ready to accept everything that’s meant to be.
It's hard, I know. And so I'll grow. :)

credits:
Paper and Butterfly from DSD freebie by Corina Nielsen
Graph Paper from Graphtastic Paper Pack by Scarletheels
Wildflower Stamps Floral Frame by Christina Renee
Wildflower Stamps by Christina Renee
Purty Buttons by Christina Renee
Ricrac by Gillian Foley from Boho-Chic Freebie Kit at S&S
Swirl from Weed&Wildflowers Reverie Freebie
Note Paper Alpha by Misty Cato
Font: Edwardian Script ITC

2 comments:

eugeniasea said...

Классная страничка! Красивая!

M u s s said...

Спасибо! :)
Мучалась я с ней.... тяжело мне в таком стиле работы даются. Мне бы попроще! :Р